We went and had the kids Halloween and T's 6 month pictures taken ( I still have his bear pictures to post). I have to toot my own horn at T's homemade Pirate costume, thats right I sewed it myself! I also made Sammy's tutu to go with her Tinkerbell costume...so here you have it, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook !
Those are the cutest costumes ever!! You did such a great job on T's! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable! You did a really good job! Sammy always looks so happy when she get pictures done...you're so lucky :)
ReplyDeleteCutest pirate and tinkerbell I ever did see. The costumes turned out awesome. You rock.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out how to use bias tape. Hate the stuff.
Hey sorry I never got back with you about Piggies and Paws, it was one of those things where I kept thinking I need to do this, and then time got away from me. You are a sweet friend and I just didn't want you to think I blew you off. So, so very sorry.
Tawny....you did a great job on both costumes!!! Travis makes a darling pirate, and Sammy is the cutest Tinkerbell ever! Very impressive!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! Last we chatted you hadn't yet made a thing... now look you, you are a sewing queen! Love it... Great Job!
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures too!
You are amazing! Last we chatted you hadn't yet made a thing... now look you, you are a sewing queen! Love it... Great Job!
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures too!
Is your blog not private anymore? I noticed that it showed you updated on my mom's blog list. ?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, great pictures. Sammy does always look so happy when she gets her pictures taken. Not my kids. I haven't gone since I bought my SLR!!
Way to go on sewing their costumes too. They look great.
How cute, I am so impressed with your sewing! That is just too fun.
ReplyDeletewow, impressive sewing skilss! they look great!
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes and love their faces! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Those are great costumes and a cute theme!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are darling and I love the costumes! Great job!
ReplyDelete