Congratulations! You saying that you married your best friend is obviously true, look at how happy you two are! Hope you have a special day!
Happy Anniversary to one of my most favoritest couples ever!!! Love you both, hope you have a wonderful time celebrating :)
Congratulations to you both! We are on the same path as you guys - 6 years married & together 14 this fall- crazy, but in the best way possible :) Go celebrate big!
Happy Anniversary! And many many many more!XXX000 Debbie
happy 5 years!!! it definitely gets better every year! -what a beautiful thing! hope you have a sweet celebration!
CONGRATS! What a cute post :D And... I just read your last post - ROXY is adorable!!!
Happy anniversary... you two are so cute :) I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating!
Yay! Congratulations- you are too cute together. Hope you had fun celebrating :)
Awww! Happy anniversary!
u guys are cute! happy five!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...MANY MORE TO YOU TOO!!
happy anniversary tawny!!
I know I am SUPER late, so here's a belated Happy Anniversary. What'd ya do to celebrate? ps. I ADORE those pictures. Seriously can't get enough of them!
Darling, precious cute... and I want those darn yellow shoes.. They are the best. Such fun pictures. I see HAPPY all over you guys.Staci
Congratulations! You saying that you married your best friend is obviously true, look at how happy you two are! Hope you have a special day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to one of my most favoritest couples ever!!! Love you both, hope you have a wonderful time celebrating :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! We are on the same path as you guys - 6 years married & together 14 this fall- crazy, but in the best way possible :) Go celebrate big!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And many many many more!XXX000 Debbie
ReplyDeletehappy 5 years!!! it definitely gets better every year! -what a beautiful thing! hope you have a sweet celebration!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! What a cute post :D And... I just read your last post - ROXY is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary... you two are so cute :) I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations- you are too cute together. Hope you had fun celebrating :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteu guys are cute! happy five!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY...MANY MORE TO YOU TOO!!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary tawny!!
ReplyDeleteI know I am SUPER late, so here's a belated Happy Anniversary. What'd ya do to celebrate?
ReplyDeleteps. I ADORE those pictures. Seriously can't get enough of them!
Darling, precious cute... and I want those darn yellow shoes.. They are the best. Such fun pictures. I see HAPPY all over you guys.
ReplyDeleteStaci