Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only 16 More Hours...and Going Private

So today I am almost a full 9 months, but only one day away from having Travis!  Everything is on track and he will be arriving some time after 7:30 tomorrow morning!  Joe and I still can't believe we are going to have a little boy!!!  Bags are packed, carpets cleaned, toes done, Sammy ready (well as ready as she knows to be for what is happening!)...now we just have to bring him home!  
Last belly picture:

So I also think that I am going to go private.  Basically what that means is that now my loyal followers or blog stalkers will have to sign in the see the blog, so it's kinda annoying, but I know it will give me peace of mind.  If you want me to add you to the list of "allowable viewers" just leave a comment so I can do that.  If you are a blog stalker, I don't mind at all, just give me your email so I can add you too...I've met quiet a few people by being their blog stalkers (Sarah for example :)-hahaha)!!!  Since I won't be around the computer for the next week or so, that gives all my friends a chance the leave a comment...the motivation, you don't get to see pictures of Travis till after :)  I know that Amy will post some pictures when she comes to the hospital, but all my pictures will be after the move to private!
Thanks for all your thoughts, and until I'm a family of 4...ta ta!

32 comments:

  1. ok, so now what do I have to do? Geez! I guess put me in to see your blog! hahaha! Good luck tomorrow! It will be too crazy, but too fun! Stef and I want to come visit. Tell us when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. add me to the list! What a pain! j/k... good luck tomorrow! cant wait to see travis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow!!!! And an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Travis!
    Put me on your list please.
    : ) Genny's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a blog stalker. haha. please add me.
    Ashley_herb89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously you better add me :) The only bummer thing about private blogs is that bloglines won't pick them up :( At least mine won't.

    I can't believe you get to meet your little boy tomorrow! Isn't that crazy to know? Will you sleep at all tonight? I'm glad you got to get everything in order before the big day :) I hope all goes well and I CAN"T WAIT to see pictures :)

    When you're settled at home e-mail me and I'll bring you guys a meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh.... I'm so happy and excited for you!!! I better get to view the pictures asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah!!! so excited for you!! add me por favor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Blog stalker here!!!! I found your blog thru Jess... Please add me.... My email is calichick515@aol.com
    I also have a blog that is private... If you want to see who is stalking you email me and I will add you to mine.. Only Fair.... Good Luck tomorrow!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tawny,

    Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of Travis. Thinking of you.

    Oh yea, and please add me to your private club!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! Hope all goes well. Add me too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck tomorrow, and Happy Birthday baby Travis :)

    heheh - please add me to your private club too, please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to meet Travis tomorrow! I will be thinking about you all day :)And please add me to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda...which Amanda, I know 4 :) I'm thinking Belle G???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add me please. Good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a blog stalker too Tawny!! Gotta have something to do while I get ready for the peace corps =) Good luck today - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay Bob and I were just talking about you guys this week....so exciting!!! We can't wait to meet baby Travis this summer when you guys come down for bike rides :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. add me please :) i can't wait to see that sweet lil man's face!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh you have so many blog stalkers!!! ha ha! awesome! add me please girlforgod27@aol.com
    and thanks SO much for the text when Travis was born!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Tawny, Add me to your list. I just realized right now that you had found my blog. How funny is that? How did you find it?
    Good luck on having your baby boy. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Let me know if we can bring you dinner once you are home. I will just drop it by, we had dinner brought to us when the boys were born and it was great.

    Oh and do tell what kind of camera you are using. Your pictures are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  21. Add me!!! Good luck, i can't wait to see pix. Amy, you and I will have to get together this summer for play dates~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't forget me, I'm a blog stalker, ha ha!!! Man you guys are loved...look at all these followers, sheesh!

    Hope everything went perfectly this morning and Mr. Travis arrived without complications. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!...and congratulations Mom & Dad :)

    Luv,
    Jaime
    edson_jaime@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats Tawny! Can't wait for the pictures.
    AdriannaDavis@gmail.com
    xoxox
    Adi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I am a blog stalker! I would love to be added. Your family is so beautiful!

    Jenn

    jayeager9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I guess I'm a stalker ??? :/ But I have "come out" haha. Please add me! robykelurena@yahoo.com. I have thought of going private as well. When you look to see how many random people look at your blog it is a little weird!!!!

    (Hope everything is going well!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Tawny! Please add me! Hope everything went well...I remember meeting you and Samantha was only a month old...the time flies!

    ---Elysse

    esquared333@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a blog stalker c.pensak@verizon.net your daughter is just too cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm obsessed with your daughter. LOL So yes, please add me to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Tawnie... so I just recently became a blog stalker of yours-...gee that sounds awful...
    I found your blog through Genn... however, both you and your husband look very very familiar....and we seem to know a few of the same people??? I'd love to continue reading... and be inspired by your awesome photos and crafty stuff.
    Add me to your private club too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Okay so you know I need to be added right? :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, I never thought I'd actually admit to being a blog stalker but here I am doing it!! I've seen your blog from Genn and Kris's and I think you take some amazing pictures and your little girl is just too cute!! Please add me to your list so that I can continue to stalk, wow that sounds so awful!! Thanks, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi it's me again, blog stalker #256, I forgot to leave my email it's k_rush82@yahoo.com - I hope your delivery went well, congratulations on your new bundle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...