So I am going to re-cap all of October in some neglected blog time right now! We went up to Oak Glen about 3 weeks ago when it was probably the COLDEST weekend of the month! It was a nice change though to be able to bundle up the kids and enjoy the Fall weather!
We started at the petting Zoo, which Sammy loved as always!
We then attempted at getting a good picture of the two of them together...
Funny how this picture looks like I'm FORCING them to smile! Well maybe I was kinda...
Oh Sammy and the faces! Could she JUST SMILE NORMAL?! Ha!
We then went to try to pick some fruit, but it was closed. We walked around anyway and Sammy taste tested the raspberries despite the no picking rule!
Another attempted family picture! This time we propped the camera on the stroller, not too bad!

I can't wait to go up there this year...just haven't found the time yet!
ReplyDeleteSee, you need to blog more often because it is just too much work to catch up! ;)
ReplyDeleteLots of cute pics though!
I have not had any weird problems with blogger, knock on wood...