Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We might have...


brought this home yesterday



just maybe she's ours



we might have just named her Roxanne



but call her Roxy (Sammy's choice)



we might have added a whole NEW dimension to the family



with a whole new reason for the word "mine"!



even when Daddy said he'd NEVER have a small dog (or any dog in this house)



and it might be giving me one more reason to NOT want to go back to work





but what can I say?

14 comments:

  1. What can you say? She is so darn cute. Who can resist a cutie pie like her? Oh you'll love having a dog. And hate it from time to time as well. I hope that T doesn't do what K does in my kitchen with the food. Good luck :0) I say all kids need an animal to grow up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.goodness!!! she's the cutest little doggy i've ever seen! such great photos, too. welcome to the family miss roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally precious... OMG.. what a doll. I am jealous.. you will LOVE LOVE having her around.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute dog! your kids will love being a dog owner(with mom doing most of the work)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is about the cutest thing ever!! Gage finally has a girlfriend that resembles him...he's is gonna love her! I bet Sammy and Travis are in heaven :) And about the dog food and water...it is a major attracton for some reason!!! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! She is so sweet, I love the name too! I think of the song. (our dog has a song too, Laila) I hope you are adjusting to your new little love, can't wait to meet her! Cute pics of the kids, you captured the story well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable! I love her name too! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...so cute. i bet the kids are just loving the newest addition! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a perfectly precious poochie!!! she is a lovely addition! my hubs always says that no family is complete without a dog! so, you're complete now!!! your kiddos are as beautiful as ever! i love the lil mans quicksilver shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute!!! Thats fun that you maybe were able to bring her home! Hope you all enjoy her...maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is a cutie! I bet Sammy and Travis are so excited. Hope she gets potty trained quick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, your new puppy is so cute!! I bet Samantha and Travis are thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really wanted to take her home yesterday... she is just too cute, and SO good with little ones! I think you got a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love her!! ;) So much work but sooooooooo much sweetness and love! I love that Sammy calls her Roxy! ;)
    Happy Anniversary! we just celebrated 12 years... August is the wedding month!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...