They're totally famous!
People come from all over to see them at their home at Disneyland!
We were lucky enough to be escorted by them through the park yesterday...












They even have their own ride!
_________________________________
Lets just say I'm SO excited that it's FALL!
So excited to have all my Fall decor up (well that's actually been around for almost a month now)
So excited for the Fall weather to kick in, permanently (no more of this back and forth bit!)
So excited for Halloween (as are my kiddos!)
So excited for this month's festivities!
So excited for November!!!
-------------------------------------------------
We actually had a weekend filled of Mickey and Minnie!
We were surprised by Daddy when we were told we were going to Disney on Ice!!!
Miss S was mesmerized, didn't say too much of anything because her eyes were glued on the ice.
T thought he was one of the performers and did his own show for us up above....


Another busy weekend under wraps :)
And Monday's over...so let the rest of the week follow, I'm ready for Friday!!!
People come from all over to see them at their home at Disneyland!
We were lucky enough to be escorted by them through the park yesterday...












They even have their own ride!
_________________________________
Lets just say I'm SO excited that it's FALL!
So excited to have all my Fall decor up (well that's actually been around for almost a month now)
So excited for the Fall weather to kick in, permanently (no more of this back and forth bit!)
So excited for Halloween (as are my kiddos!)
So excited for this month's festivities!
So excited for November!!!
-------------------------------------------------
We actually had a weekend filled of Mickey and Minnie!
We were surprised by Daddy when we were told we were going to Disney on Ice!!!
Miss S was mesmerized, didn't say too much of anything because her eyes were glued on the ice.
T thought he was one of the performers and did his own show for us up above....


Another busy weekend under wraps :)
And Monday's over...so let the rest of the week follow, I'm ready for Friday!!!

Might be the cutest Minnie & Mickey I've ever seen. That picture of Sammy (aka Minnie) with Minnie in the background is awesome. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it. But you do know T is going to want to die in a few years when he sees those pictures, right?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun filled weekend.
now i want to go to disneyland! your kids make everything look so stinking fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCould you guys get any cuter????? Seriously!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute! Your kids are just adorable and you are so creative when it comes to taking pictures of them- I love it.
ReplyDeleteoh the joys of living so close to Disney!! lucky ducky!! Love those little mickey minnie look alikes! Seriously adorable!! ;) Happy Fall!! I am finally embracing it... but I am SO bummed the rainy months are hitting us ... I am so done with seasons I think!! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute costume idea! I love how Travis is plugging his ears! LOL! Sammy must have been too loud.
ReplyDelete