Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I truly can't believe that 2008 is already here! It was just last year that Joe and I were envisioning our lives with a new baby and now we are just amazed at how our little one has grown! For New Years we went to Big Bear with Joe's brother's family. We had a blast and MANY laughs...as for New Year's Reunions (Jenn and I mispronounced resolutions so now we say reunion hahaha) we have many, but mostly to have a safe, healthy, and prosperous year!

Story time with Maggie, Sammy and Sarah

Maggie and Sarah got mirrors for Christmas that they were to decorate...a perfect mountain activity!!!

Daddy and Sammy

Jenn and Chris, making their delicious tri-tip dinner on Sunday night
On New Years Eve day, Joe's parents and sister's family came up. We all couldn't help but laugh at Larry's 1980's jacket! Here are all the boys: Chris, Larry, Terence, and Joe.
The kids all had SO much fun in the snow...but poor Sammy was sleeping every time the kids got geared up to go out & play. This is Maggie trying to figure out her snow gloves!
Connor and Sarah playing Hide & Seek with Grammy
Jenn, Kathy, Katie & me...The guys say the most inappropriate things to get a rise out of us!

Sarah was such a big help with Sammy and I think she loved every minute of it!
Jenn and Chris have a tradition of taking their family's "show picture". I thought it was a cute idea and am going to do the same when we take family vacations...aren't Sammy's little Ugg SOOO cute!!!
Finally on the last day of the mountains, Sammy was able to go outside and see the snow! She was doing SO good smiling for ever shot...here are my favorites:

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and wish EVERYONE a wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time, how fun :) I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...