I always loved to scrapbook and started when I was in college. I scrapped college happenings, then as a wedding gift for Joe I scrapped our 8 years before the big day. But NOTHING has been more fun than scrapping a book for Samantha. It is definitely more challenging as finding the time to get out all the mess is harder, but I get more and more excited to be able to share it when she is older! Thought that others might enjoying seeing it as well! I posted it in a slide show since I have about 45 different pages (and growing) so far.
(You can click on the slide show and then put your mouse on the pages if you want to slow it down)



How fun, you posted some scrapbook pages :) I love looking at scrapbooks, keep on posting them :) And I agree, it is so much more fun to scrap now that I have a baby.
ReplyDelete