Happy St. Patty's day to everyone! Gotta love telling kids all day "pinching is NOT allowed", when all I want to do is pinch everyone that is not wearing green...that's the kid in me :) I bought Sammy the cutest St. Patricks Day shirt that says "Dad's Lady Luck"...of course we had to take pictures!
If she isn't just the cutest flower you've ever seen??? She's an outdoor gal!
She is so serious about her little find


"Are you serious Mom?"


Hahahaha...she was OVER the pictures!
...until Dad got home and we took more! Getting family pics is not so easy!
So I was doing my job of just smiling until Joe got the shot...but Lil Miss Sammy had other ideas...

GROSSS!!!

haha... cute. I agree, getting a family picture is hard with a baby! we've yet to get a decent one.
ReplyDeletehey so how do you get a family pic? Tri pod?
ReplyDeletehey so how do you get a family pic? Tri pod?
ReplyDelete