Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Love Spring!

Another wonderful Saturday...I love spring time! We went to Tom's Farm today and took Sammy to see the petting zoo and take her first ride on the carousel! She was in HEAVEN!

Geared up ready to ride!

She pointed and screamed in excitement at the horses!

This was her reaction to seeing the pen of animals.
So there were some crazy looking roosters in the little zoo, so poor little Sammy just had to enjoy from the outside, but to be honest she didn't know the difference and had just as much fun!

Sammy and Daddy waiting to get on the carousel! If you remember from my previous post that Sammy LOVES to ride the horse that used to be Joe's, we were sure she would love these giant horses!

Look at the excitement in her face, she's screaming!

When we got home, I took some Easter pictures...just in case she is uncooperative tomorrow! I had to put her in a basket...as a sequel to the pumpkin and the Xmas present box!

She loves her bunny, this was actually her Easter Bunny from last year, before she was born!

Just trying to be creative now that I have a little more range with her ability to crawl and stand!

1 comment:

  1. You get so many great pictures of her! I love spring too, I am SO enjoying this great weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...