So here is one of the reasons that I don't blog as often (not including the two children currently occupy every ounce of my time-until bedtime)! Joe had a poker party last weekend and so while the boys enjoyed their time in the garage I enjoyed my time with my sewing machine when the kids went down! I made two stroller liners!!! Without a pattern I might add, I just put a clear plastic trash bag in my stroller and traced that over about 5 times till I got it perfect!
It looks really weird on the table...


...but here you have it, in the stroller!

And then last night against my better judgement of going to bed, I stayed up till 11:30 and I made this for Sammy!
She had an adorable pink pillow that my aunt gave her for Xmas two years ago, but I think we left it in Cayucos...so I promised her I would get her a new one, but I figured I could make one perfect for her room!




And last week I did this! We used to have a dated picture on that wall, but Joe installed the wall sconces for lighting and so I kinda designed around it! Not the best picture because I hadn't put the pictures in the frames yet, but you get the idea! I'm happy with it!

Oh what to do next...


how did you do that pillow??? ITS ADORABLE! how is it that you got a sewing machine WAY after me and then you ROCK right after getting it? no seriously..how did you do the pillow? you should see lucys pillow..its HORRIBLE! i want to make her one so bad!
ReplyDeletevery crafty! i love the wall!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work, as always. You have amazing sewing skills, you just got that machine right? The house looks nice too! You are a busy bee!
ReplyDeleteOk I totally want to make stroller liners for my stroller now! Did you find a tutorial somewhere or just think of that all on your own??? Are they padded? I love it, you are so cute! Where did you get your cute fabric? I want to have a sewing party now :)
ReplyDeleteTawny.....you clever girl! Love the stroller pads, and they will be so easy to toss in the washer and use over and over again, like you need to be able to do with kids!
ReplyDeleteAND....Love the pillow! What stitch did you use? I don't recognize it?
Very cute! And the wall looks great!
I found a big J for Erika and Jeremy that I used for decoration for their engagement party, and then they hung it in their apartment. So cute. I have a big scrolley G that I love!
Very nice!
Wow I love all the stuff you made! You should sell the stroller liners "hint hint" (in all your spare time, right?) I would totally buy some. I love the wall too...such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I need to take you up on the offer for the stroller liner! You're so talented. Sammy's pillow is so cute! I bet she loves it!
ReplyDeleteSo very crafty! Sammy's pillow is so cute! I love the red with polka dots.
ReplyDeleteDang girl! How do you find the time! I am impressed! Go Tawny!
ReplyDelete