Saturday, September 26, 2009

Labor Day River Trip

The Friday night of Labor Day weekend, we decided, last minute, to pack up and head to the River. We got to the River at about 1:00 in the morning and stayed at Joe's parents place in Parker. It was fun to wake up with Grammie and Pop Pop...this was Travis' first trip to the River and he did fantastic!

We went to the docks to check out the boats on the water.



Such a happy boy!!!

Then we headed to our friends Kathy and Jason in Big River (just below Parker). We stayed at their place Saturday night. Joe helped put the boat in the water and then said, "I'll be right back I'm going to get my suit on". This is what he came back looking like:
Yep, for real!
Poor Sammy and Travis have no idea what they have to look forward to. Can you just imagine Joe doing this when Sammy brings a boyfriend to the river??? Poor girl!
The first day was overcast which was perfect with the babies!
Sammy loved every minute of the RIver!!!


Briana is Kathy's daughter!


Kyla is her other daughter, both girls were like babysitters the whole time...SO GREAT!!!
Sammy was so tired, she just laid down and conked out!

Hahaha...boys in the water!
T and I with Kathy and Jaxson. Jaxson is 2 weeks older than Travis...BFF's in the making!



This is what the boys did most of the time!
...and some relaxing!
BOAT HAIR!



and my sleepy boy!




3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a good trip. Joe hasn't changed much since college, I think I have some similar pictures of him and his outfit. I can not believe how big Travis is!!!

    Glad you guys made the trip and the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a ton of fun! i love sammy's boat hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...