Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

So this is it :(
These are my only pictures from Xmas :(
Why you ask?
Well because after taking about 100 pictures on Christmas Eve, I went upstairs to put Travis down at Joe's parent's house and I came back down to Joe asking me, "how important were the pictures on the camera", "WHAT?!" Why would someone ask that, they are ALL imporanant right?
Well Joe decided to help out with his grandma's new camera and since hers wasn't working he decided to put our disc in her camera...
BOOM
All gone!
We don't know why, but it brings tears to my eyes becuase I had perfect family pictures where Travis was all smiles, Sammy was cooperating, all the grandkids in their matching pjs...
GONE
:(
So I am waiting for pictruers from my sisters because I know they took some, but it's not the same :(
I know Joe was trying to help, but it SUCKS :(
Here is what I have, not too bad :)












6 comments:

  1. those are cute pics! i understand your sadness though. if you take your card in (without reformatting it) to bestbuy to the geeks i think there is a way to retrieve the photos. i had a friend do the same thing and they retrieved hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I am so sorry! Loosing pictures is the worst feeling ever. We lost all of our pictures from Ryen's birth. I still get sad when I think about it.


    On the bright side, you got some super cute pictures there. I like the close up of Sammy and Travis in thier jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits on the kids! that is horrible about your pictures.. i would be MAD too! hope you get some good ones from your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry about your pictures. That is devastating. You still have quite a few good ones though.


    Cute pics of Sammy's first haircut! She was so good.

    Botanical Gardens look really pretty. You got some cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sad about your pictures. Hopefully you can get good ones from Katie and Jenn. The kids looks like they had a GRAT Christmas. I saw your post about the Botanical Gardens and I think I know where I am going next!!! They all turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO!! I am always worried about somehow losing important pics. And like you say, they are all important! But you still got some really cute ones! I think the kids look so alike in that one pic with them face to face. And yet, I have never thought so. Funny. Travis is getting so big, so fast!
    Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...