Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Pictures

We had an opportunity to work with a wonderful woman, Donella who is starting her photography business, Ella B Photography. We were really excited to work locally including taking pictures at the Mission Inn. We were pretty lucky since the day before the pictures it was pouring, but on that SUnday the weather was beautiful, not even really that cold. Many of you will be seeing these pictures more than once since I made our Xmas cards with them...coming to a home near you ;)
Some are out of order, but you'll get to enjoy them equally!
Oh and thanks Genn for the help and tips on attempting to fix my blog :)

















9 comments:

  1. Oh Tawny....those are fantastic!!!! I love every single one of them. But Sammy in those pink boots...wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures Tawny! I love the first one with the kids in focus and you and Joe out of focus! Gorgeous. My other favorite is of Sammy and Travis looking at that leaf! OMG CUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful and I LOVE them all!!! What a great looking family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. The one of you and Sammy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so great! The Mission Inn is such a pretty place to do pictures. I love Sammys polka dot dress and pink boots! And that one of you and Sammy is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out great! Your family is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Photos T :) Esp the ones of you with each baby and the one of Joe and Travis :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the one in front of the doors with you and trvis and then joe ansd sammy... soo precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...