Started with a picnic



I know his PWS looks much worse that it is. He doesn't feel it, he's not bothered one bit. Every now and then he'll notice it, but for the most part, it's just is what it is.




I normally use shaving cream at the end of the year with my kids to "clean" their desks. NEVER thought to use it with my own kids! Thanks to her, and her, and her....and I'm sure many other clever mommies out there, we got a cheap thrill today!








T was OBVIOUSLY much MORE into it than Miss S.







I know his PWS looks much worse that it is. He doesn't feel it, he's not bothered one bit. Every now and then he'll notice it, but for the most part, it's just is what it is.




I normally use shaving cream at the end of the year with my kids to "clean" their desks. NEVER thought to use it with my own kids! Thanks to her, and her, and her....and I'm sure many other clever mommies out there, we got a cheap thrill today!








T was OBVIOUSLY much MORE into it than Miss S.





i always forget to buy shaving cream, i need to do something new to entertain my kids! cute pics!
ReplyDeleteOh I got a good chuckle out of these pictures! T really loved it, didn't he? My Mom used to let us use it. And we're talking almost 50 years ago. She was super creative that way. Love the photos.
ReplyDeletemy husband and i just laughed out loud at that last photo!! too funny! so glad you did this.
ReplyDeletehow fun! they're too cute for words! your lil man's thigh chunkiness looks just like my hunter's!
ReplyDeleteI already bought a can. I can't wait to see what Taylor thinks of it! Travis looks so cute getting it all over himself :)
ReplyDeleteSuper fun and cute!! I can't wait to try it now. You are such a creative and fun Mommy!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Looks like Travis had a good ole time with that. Sammy seems like she was unsure. Cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks so much fun... My "big" kids used to LOVE playing in shaving cream.. something takes the fun right out of it when involves your chin and a razor, or your legs and stubble. haha
ReplyDeleteStaci
Such cute pictures and so much fun... for cheap... that's the best! I think I need to do that with my kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteI just kept expecting to see a picture with them touching their eyes!! yikes! they put their hands so close!! =) it looks like they had So much fun! We have done shaving cream to clean our craft table and toys... but never outside... =) After seeing so many bloggers use shaving cream outside... maybe this week!??! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast your kiddos had! That's what warm days are all about.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only crazy one who has the students use shaving cream to clean their desks, haha! They go crazy over it don't they?! So much fun!!!
I want to come play!! You took some wonderfully beautiful photos of your kiddos!
ReplyDeleteThose where great pictures....those chubby little legs I wanted to squeeze...I miss that soooo very much!
ReplyDelete