Saturday, November 6, 2010

29 and HOLDING!!!

I have never cared about age.
However, it is SO MUCH MORE FUN to say I'm in my 20's than other decades.
No offense.
That's just me I guess.
So I've decided, now that I'm 29 I'm holding.
As my dear friend Allie says, "I'm only having anniversaries now".

Of course I celebrated in style...I have birthday WEEKS. Not just a day.

First pre-Celebration was with friends @ the Mission Inn.




On my actual big day, I had to work.
My class actually made it special with a surprise present of all my "favorite" things.
It didn't hurt to put a smile on my face getting flowers from my "HandyMan" as he wrote in the card.
Then J brought the kids into school, which I love (because I get to share my babies with the other 32 I'm with all day).
T could care less about the stares, he'd rather sit in the library :)
Ahhh, :SWOON:


Then OFF to Disneyland!
Miss S has been OBSESSED with being able to ride Materhorn, so naturally she thinks she can go on all the others as well.
Not true.
So today, we "pooffffed" her hair, and put her Minnie Mouse heels on her to get her on the "big rides".
Even with my Bday badge, they said NO :(


So with Mickey in hand, we ventured onto the rest of Dland






My week continued with a pizza party with the Paino side



Then dinner the next day with the Steyn side.
Apparently not everyone was as eager to let my celebrations continue.



Best part, is that it continued with baking back at home.
Perfect helpers.
Even Roxy helps clean the floor.
SCORE!


29's not too bad!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Looks like lots of fun celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved celebrating your birthday with you! I'm having my first anniversary coming up this month. Ugh... no more birthdays for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I say milk it for all it's worth!!!! I celebrate as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...