Those are her words.
She wanted it.
She talked, and talked, and talked, and talked about it. Then begged for it.
She's only 3 1/2 and she knows how to beg. UGGG!
Well my grandmother did it with me, so I wanted that to the be tradition for her.
Is she too young?
Well mentally no, she's 15! Ha.
So we had a fun girl day.
Lunch, Tangled, then we went.
Mind you-NO NAP because we were in the movie instead.
It went like this:She wanted it.
She talked, and talked, and talked, and talked about it. Then begged for it.
She's only 3 1/2 and she knows how to beg. UGGG!
Well my grandmother did it with me, so I wanted that to the be tradition for her.
Is she too young?
Well mentally no, she's 15! Ha.
So we had a fun girl day.
Lunch, Tangled, then we went.
Mind you-NO NAP because we were in the movie instead.











poor thing. those pictures are priceless! i feel like i want to hug her but at the same time i smiled because of how you have the step by step from smiles to tears. i have missed you by the way. glad to see you have been doing well.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! So cute! Where on earth have you been??? Glad to see you back.
ReplyDeleteSomeone has been doing a bit of catching up! I followed your links from FB last night but it was on my phone so I didn't comment...
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I'm taking my Riley for her 4th birthday coming up. She's so excited!
I love how she said it feels good to be more fancy, that is so cute! I'm sure our experience will be very much like this!
Oh wow! How cute is she - and learning at an early age that BEAUTY HURTS!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful memory you will all have! 3 sounds like such a fun age!
ReplyDeleteAww that face gave ME tears! I keep regretting not piercing Bai's ears when she was a baby but it never seemed like a good day for it- so now I can't stand the thought and figured I'd just wait until she wants them. Sammy is so cute- I just love the things she says, and I'm sure there are even a lot more that you don't get to post!
ReplyDeleteAww that face gave ME tears! I keep regretting not piercing Bai's ears when she was a baby but it never seemed like a good day for it- so now I can't stand the thought and figured I'd just wait until she wants them. Sammy is so cute- I just love the things she says, and I'm sure there are even a lot more that you don't get to post!
ReplyDeleteAww that face gave ME tears! I keep regretting not piercing Bai's ears when she was a baby but it never seemed like a good day for it- so now I can't stand the thought and figured I'd just wait until she wants them. Sammy is so cute- I just love the things she says, and I'm sure there are even a lot more that you don't get to post!
ReplyDeleteWow, what BIG girl! So fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG, seriously adorable!
ReplyDelete