Saturday, May 24, 2008

Picture This

So I thought I'd take part in this image tag that's going around(thanks for the "tag" Kelly!). You google your answers to the following questions and put the picture that comes up from your search. Next up: I tag Jessica, Amy, and Krysten!

Age at my next birthday:

Place I want to visit(again and again and again):

My favorite thing:


My favorite place:

My favorite food:


My favorite color:


The city I live in:



Name of past pet:


Nickname I've had:


College Major:


First Job:


Goal I have for next year:
(stay at home mom)

2 comments:

  1. You're quick... cute pics! And I love your goal for next year!

    And thanks for introducing Genn to blogging, who then introduced me to blogging. It's so fun and I feel like I'm getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done with the picture answers...but what is your favorite thing? make up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...