Well last night, this little kitty just melted my heart...so we gave him some water and put him in our garage. He felt and smelled clean, so we think he got out of someones house. He is also super cuddly...not like a stray. We cracked the garage open too, so that if the kitty wanted to go home (if he knew where that was) he could. Selfishly, I was hoping that he would stick around so that Sammy could see him in the morning, and he DID!
When we went outside this morning, Sammy sat down immediately, face lit up with a smile, when she saw the kitty! Joe went and bought him some food (I know bad, he'll stick around now) and Sammy played with him, it was so cute. I wouldn't mind keeping him as an outside cat, I can't do inside/outside cats, and I can't handle the hair inside...so outside would be fine. But we are going to try to find it's home today...look for signs, maybe put one up? We'll see...we might be having to figure out a new name!!!
(Please ignore Sammy's mis-matched PJ's...that was what was clean last night!)
Sammy is still learning how to treat kittys right! The kitty didn't mind though...it had the loudest motorboat purr!!!

Uh-Oh! I think you have a new pet. Sammy and the kitty look so cute together and they look like they really like each other already. That kitty is cute too! Maybe it's meant to be.
ReplyDeleteSammy looks adorable with that kitty. And so excited! And I am with Amy, it does look like you have a new pet!
ReplyDeletePS- How's the book coming? I finished the first and went to B&N today to get the next two. Tonight at midnight people are lining up there to buy her most recent release of the series! Cray how big this has gotten. Good for the author, she's a millionare now.
Even though I hate cats.. that is a cute little kitty. And it looks like Sammy is in love!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Sammy has a new kitty cat!!!
ReplyDelete