Monday, February 16, 2009

21 Months

O-mi-goodness, my baby is almost 2 years old!!!  I took her to get her pictures done, but haven't gotten my online proofs for them yet, but I'll post those soon.  On Saturday, before we went to the swap meet I tried to take some pictures of Sammy.  It has gotten easier in some ways but harder in others...now I have to battle the fake smile.  Here is my little Valentine!

First picture I almost lost her, she was freaked out of the ants that she found on the ground!  Too funny, she is such a girl!  Notice the adorable bow that Amy made for her to match the jacket she bought her for Xmas!  I love it!


Making sure the ants are no where near her still!
She then decided to move to the tree to pose all by herself!




6 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of Sammy.I love the red heart with the valentine message she holding, what a cute idea.

    I am trying how to get the follow me on twitter thing on my blog. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!! she has SO much hair now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching bow! And love to see pics of her growing up. You can tell she has personality plus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy is looking so cute and getting so big! I lpve her sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tawney its robyn amy's sister in law. I always look at your blog so please let me keep stocking you LOL. Your baby is so cute!!!!! CONGRATS hope to see you at Taylors bday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...