Weird title I know. Yesterday Sammy and I enjoyed the weather and sat outside eating fishies and drawing with chalk. I also noticed that the new flowers I planted (Joe planted) in the front were starting to bloom, and they are beautiful!
Doesn't care about getting dirty (lets me know she is totally her dad's kid!)
And doesn't mind digging in dirt-YUCK!
You would never know that this was 10 minutes before leaving for ballet class #2!
Hi Tawny.. hey, I'm wondering how in the heck you put a collage of pictures on your header? When you get a chance can you email me how? If it's not too much trouble.. thanks!!! kelly_castellon@yahoo.com
That is so funny that the chalk and playtime in the dirt was right before ballet. So multi faceted!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tulip. Which I had more of a green thumb.
She is so darling Tawny!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful tulip!
ReplyDeleteHi Tawny.. hey, I'm wondering how in the heck you put a collage of pictures on your header? When you get a chance can you email me how? If it's not too much trouble.. thanks!!! kelly_castellon@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete