We finished the letters!! I even put them up in the room! Joe finished painting today and so I painted the letters and put the ribbon on them and of course I was anxious to get them up! I only took pictures of the letters though, not the room...I am waiting until I get Sammy's bedding next week to show it all together!
For Travis' letters I didn't tie bows on the top, but cut the ends to kinda look "pirate-ty-ish" (like my new word?) I didn't want to give the kid too girly of a room!
*wait back up, did I say that I went with the pirate bedding and found a store (Le Baby in Riverside) that does custom bedding? They have the EXACT SAME fabric as the red polka dot in Travis' bedding. Sammy's bedding is going to be black and white polka dot, red and white polka dot and white minky...AND I got the perfect mating valance made out of the red and white polka dot!!! I am SO happy and excited, very pleased with the red theme too. It is turning out to be adorable!

Love it so far!
ReplyDeletevery cute, i can't wait to see a picture of the entire room :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm impressed! Looks sooo good!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out darling!
ReplyDeletethey are adorable! red white and black were my favorite color combo for YEARS! good job! and i just have to say that you have more energy than I do and you are almost 9 months prego! i need some of your energy!
ReplyDeleteThey did turn out really cute. I love the ribbons.
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white and red. I want to see the whole room!
ReplyDelete