Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Gym

Sammy and I went to Little Gym with our new friends Rachea and Cierra! We met Cierra and her mommy at Stroller Strides, and the girls instantly became fast friends! Mostly the girls are amused by each other's snacks and toys! So last week Rachea invited us to go to Little Gym with Cierra and the girls had a blast! They were so cute together!



Sammy was very serious while there learning how to do all the gymnastic tricks that Cierra already knew!





They were so darling together!


Thanks Rachea and Cierra, can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tawny! T is getting so big!! And what a good sleeper! You lucky girl!
    My blog is not showing your most updated posts, so I didn't see your post about sewing machine til now! How exciting! I sure wish my girls were interested!!! I suggest taking a basic class at someplace like Joann's too. I never really learned to sew much as a kid, as my Mom didn't sew. But I taught myself the basics, and I love quiting!
    HAve fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...