
Anyone want to come? I'm playing hookie for two days in October (10/23 and 10/24 to be exact!!!) so that we can go to the Disneyland Trick-or-Treat party! Stacy talked me into it (very easily!) and so I can't wait to dress Sammy up and go experience Disneyland at Halloween time! I'm such a ham for the holidays!!! Click Here for the info, the tickets are only $29!!! And that includes parking!

Oh, that sounds like fun! I would love to go, although I'm sure Ethan could care less at this point, lol.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, are grandmas invited? I would love to join you!
ReplyDeleteMom
Sounds like good time! Every time a commercial comes on for Halloween time at Disneyland, Derek says, "I go there Mom!" So we will have to go. Unfortunately those dates don't work for us. My brother is getting married that weekend and I have a great task of helping out and entertaining his fiance until he comes in on Friday.
ReplyDelete