Piano decorations
y po
or tiny mantle over my fireplace...I do what I can)





New this year, my banisters. I always do so much for Christmas, but I love fall, so this last weekend I went Michael's, since everything was 50% off and got some fall garland, and I LOVE it!!!
More fall garland upstairs
My door wreath ( I made it last year!)
Our fall colored flower pots...another things I love to do, well Joe to do, plant new flowers...can't wait for poinsettias!!!

How cute you are with your fall decorations. I need to be more festive. Maybe now that I have a little one I will jump on the band wagon as well. Guess I need to hit up Michael's. Sorry to hear about your school getting broken into.
ReplyDeleteHOw cute! I love all of your autumn stuff. You have so much! You make me want to do more :) You are such a great decorator.
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative. I'm still living in a "bachelor pad." Get me outta here!
ReplyDeleteYou have really cute Fall decor! I can't wait to have our hpuse so I can decorate. I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Tawny. Love, love, love this time of year!!!!
ReplyDelete