J/K I already knew, but I'll say it again, CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for the next addition to your family. I can't wait to find out what it is. You do want to find out don't you?
OH my goodness, CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! How many weeks are you? You must be so tired starting the school year pregnant! I have so many pregnant friends right now who are due in March/April. I guess it's one of those waves :)
What! You are pregnant?? OH MY GOSH! hee hee hee
ReplyDeleteJ/K I already knew, but I'll say it again, CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for the next addition to your family. I can't wait to find out what it is. You do want to find out don't you?
OH my goodness, CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! How many weeks are you? You must be so tired starting the school year pregnant! I have so many pregnant friends right now who are due in March/April. I guess it's one of those waves :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow....another baby, for you, another one for Genny, two more for Kelly....it just doesn't end!!
Love to you all.
LOL! I love it! Congrats again! Kristy is funny... but so true. Lots of preggo's around now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats to you and your hubby and especially to little miss Sammy! Big sisters do ROCK!
ReplyDeleteGosh...I love Sammy's skirt! Just kidding, I'm sorry it takes me a while to get things sometimes! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats again!
ReplyDelete