Sammy got all lathered up in sunscreen...Arbonne has the BEST baby sunscreen (regular sunscreen too for that matter) that is only 30 SPF, but it doesn't have ANY chemicals that other products use to make the SPF higher. I've used it alot, at the River, the Beach, the pool, and Sammy has never gotten burned!
We had lunch at our favorite restaurant, El Ranchito, in Newport. Sammy DIDN'T take a shot...but loved the lime...and we LOVED our margaritas!

Beautiful day!
This was Sammy's second time at the beach...the first time was in Cayucos (first two pictures) last summer. She was only 3 months old...so this time she was mesmerized by the waves and water. It was freezing (just like the river) and she would have jumped in if she could have!




yum, sand :) I'm sure Ethan will eat his fair share of it too. Looks like it was beautiful at the beach. We really need to get one of those bike trailers so we can ride our bikes again. We haven't ridden since I got pregnant.
ReplyDeleteCute beach pictures! I love Sammy eating sand! ugh... =) Hannah was very afraid of the sand at that age. she didn't want to touch it at all. Now, she likes it. And she loves the sandbox at the park. Where did you get her cute beach chair too? I love it!
ReplyDelete-Genn