Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SPRING BREAK

I am soooo very grateful for this week and it being my Spring Break. It has been a MUCH needed break, and trust me I am already on the 9 week count down till the last day of school! We took a little vacation this weekend and went to the River with the whole Paino clan...I can't believe that we made it work in a two bedroom place with 13 people (and little Baby Owen on the way!). All the kids had a blast...and the adults had many laughs as well! Sammy was a doll as usual, with the exception of Sunday night-she woke up at 1:30 and decided it was time to play. It didn't help that I was laying in a bed right next to her pac n play and she could see me! Normally if she wakes up in the middle of the night, we just ignore her and she goes back to sleep. But on this particular night I was worried about all the other people that were trying to sleep. Overall, she was a perfect baby...I keep hearing people tell me was a good girl she is, but she really proved it this weekend!

Sarah, Uncle Joe-Joe/Daddy and Sammy taking a morning ride on the golf cart
Luke, Connor, Sammy, Sarah, and Maggie all hanging out on the dock. Notice my kid is the ONLY one without her life jacket and they are literally on the edge of the river on the dock...nice mom!

After lathering her up with sunblock we took her in the "Alligator Pool". This is what the kids call the little pool that we fill up with River water...much safer and at some points can be warmer!
The water was FREEZING...not that you could tell by Sammy's expressions-she LOVED it and didn't mind a bit!


Sammy is NOT a pac n play baby unless she is sleeping, but she was P-E-R-F-E-C-T when we had her in it on the dock! I think is just likes the sun, breeze, warmth, music, and water! The picture below was at the point where she was done!
All the grandkids (minus Sammy) going on their boat trip!
She get the "sun loving" from me!
One last ride on the golf cart before leaving on Monday!
On a side note, as soon as I got home I went to the hospital to see Amy, Jimmy, and Baby Taylor!!! She was born on Sunday night, and just absolutely ADORABLE. Congrats Davis Family :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including us on your blog. Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital. Taylor can't wait to meet her BFF Sammy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...