Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OMG!!!

OMG! O-mi-gosh!!! Sammy started walking today! We were at a friends house and out of the blue, she let go and walked, just like that! 11 months exactly (last Monday) she took about 3 steps and then would just fall on Joe or me, but today she full on WALKED! I'm in shock to see this little body walk across a room like that! Tonight when we got home we tried to have her walk again (this was after our friends house...then Grandma's house) and she was very tired. In the video below you can see how off balance she is, but she does it! I plan on coming STRAIGHT home from work tomorrow and taking as many videos as possible...so stay tuned!!! (Don't forget to push pause on the music on the right, then play the video so you can hear!)

First Try:


This video is longer, and shows how tired and off balance Sammy was getting...I should have a better video tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Sammy! You will have your work cut out for you now Tawny :) The pictures you took of Taylor are really cute :) I like your new blog layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I still need to come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe my eyes! It seems like she was just a new born and now she is walking! How exciting- give Sammy a big hug and kiss from us and congratulate her on her new independence! Love Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!! What a big girl! Pretty soon she'll be running, climbing, etc. She will have to come over this summer and play on the swing set with Emma! (oh and Jack)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She even improved since Sunday. I just can't believe she has grown so fast. I love those video clips...too cute!! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a milestone! Yeay for Sammy! Those were great vides clips. She will get so much better each day! And faster and faster! I love how she laid down on her blankie in the end! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...