Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Videos

Though Sammy has figured how to balance long enough to stop and clap as well as walk, she still will choose crawling to being upright! We try to remind her that she can walk, but she knows that she can get to where she wants to go a lot faster by crawling. Everyone I talk to says that I should be patient because with walking comes a whole new set of challenges...here are a couple more videos!

6 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Love the bow in her hair. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute walker! I love the wobbly steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is doing so well!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I could gobble her up! WALKING! Let the fun begin!
    We are in no hurry for Noah to take his first steps!!! I think he is a ways away.
    Such a cutie pie!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tawny! No, of course I don't mind you looking at our blog! If you don't mind I'll add you on my friends list! Sammy is a cutie pie!!! ISn't it so fun watching them learn to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tawny,
    Oh no! I just read your note about doing a cake for Sammy on the 17th! I HATE to not be able to do it, but I am leaving he day after Mother's Day to Santa Fe New Mexico with my Mom and G-ma, and we are returning on the 17th! If your party is for that day I am afraid I can't do it. But if it is for perhaps the following weekend, then I could. Let me know. Shoot!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...