I can't even begin to explain how elated I am to be DONE with the school year! I had a great class, but it was a difficult year being away from Sammy. I have to admit that it did go a lot faster than I anticipated. I actually am working for about 3 weeks this summer, but I am really excited about it. I applied to two programs at UCR where I am given a plethora of materials and basically go and learn and get paid. One program is for Math and the other is for Science. So I have next week off, we are going to the river, then I go to UCR for a week, then have another week off, and then go back for two weeks. Not too bad, at least I don't have to entertain/teach all day!
Yesterday my 5th grade team and I went to the Canyon Crest Town Center to have lunch and then Joe and I took Sammy to the little fountain that shoots up water out of the ground. I have been telling Joe for so long that I couldn't wait to take her this summer because I knew she (and I) would get a kick out of it! She did! Here are some of the pictures that I took...could get boring, but I just love taking pictures of her! And I have to just say that her outfit is one of my favorites, it was given to her by girlfriend Emily (Auntie Em) for her birthday, I just LOVE the polka dots!
I was so afraid of the water coming up and shooting her straight in the face, but luckily it never did, not that she looks the least bit afraid!



Yay for making it through another year! Welcome to summer! As soon as you have a free week/day let me know so that you and Sammy can come over! Have fun at the river and relax :)
ReplyDeleteSammy is too cute playing in that fountain.... I look forward to those little things with Ethan too. I agree, her outfit is super cute.
Tawny,
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me how to get to that Canyon Crest Towne Center???? I want to take the grandbabies to play in the fountain!!!!
And, I love your blog. Your pictures are always so artistic and creative. Enjoy your summer break. Sammy is darling!
Gennifer's Mama
Kris