Last night we went to the Riverside Plaza to have dinner and listen to the live music. Sammy just LOVES her Chipotle quesadilla, beans, and dancing to the music. She had a special Cold Stone treat this time!
Looks like another nice evening out with Sammy. I love her sticky bows. I bet she enjoyed her Cold Stone treat! Hannah's new favorite thing is orange soda! I know, I am a bad mom, I gave my kid soda! But, it is her special treat when we go to Tom's Farms, and we went today. She gets a sugar rush, and then crashes and takes a lovely nap for me! =)
Maybe we can come meet you at the plaza sometime. It seems like you guys always have a good time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like another nice evening out with Sammy. I love her sticky bows. I bet she enjoyed her Cold Stone treat! Hannah's new favorite thing is orange soda! I know, I am a bad mom, I gave my kid soda! But, it is her special treat when we go to Tom's Farms, and we went today. She gets a sugar rush, and then crashes and takes a lovely nap for me! =)
ReplyDelete