Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little Buns

Sammy's new thing is to help Daddy water, however I think that more water ends up on her than in the plants! When Joe says, "Sammy do you want to water?" she RUNS over to the back door and waits patiently to go out. Yesterday she was drenched but before taking her in we took off her dress and noticed that her diaper was full of water too, so she ended up being "nakie baby", which she thinks is hysterical! I thought this was such a cute picture of her little buns and crocs!

6 comments:

  1. That is really cute! We let Hannah do the same thing the other night after our walk. She jumped in her pool in the back with all her clothes on. It was bath time anyway so we stripped her down and I wished I ran up to get my camera. She was laying face first in the pool and all you could see was her buns and her green crocs!

    There is nothing cuter than your babys buns! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...you'll have to do a repeat of that so you can grab a picture, because you know in a couple of years we can't put those on our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, so cute! I put a picture of my boy's buns on my blog this week too...they are just so stinkin' cute, and anyhow they have to have something to be mad at us about when they get older ;) I love how you just made the crocks pink and the rest black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute buns! Sammy looks so cute. Did you use picnik.com for that or photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Your daughter is a cutie :) I love that picture.
    Thanks for your comment...Yes, Cayucos was unusually hot and miserable for the first day we were there. I hope it's not hot for you in August! Normally my family rents a house but since there were 22 of us on this trip we stayed at Shoreline Inn and each family just got a room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby buns are the best, aren't they! Can't get any cuter than that picture! Love the black & white!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...