Friday, June 13, 2008

New Obsession

Our, really my, new obsession is Guitar Hero. I am the first to tell everyone how much I hate and despise video games, but this one is different. I think it's my competitive spirit that is accelerated with Guitar Hero! HAHAHA. Last week I had "game day" for the kids at school and a couple asked if they could bring in Guitar Hero, I said sure and then they got me playing and even competing with the other 5th grade teachers. That day after school Joe and I were at Walgreen's and he found a shirt that says "Guitar Rock Star" and I totally bought it and wore it to school the next day (which my kids got such a kick out of). So last night Joe and I borrowed my brother's XBox 360 and we have been having so much fun playing. We have to practice because we have been invited to a Guitar Hero/Rock Band party and we HAVE to WIN! You'll also notice in the short video clip of me I am wearing my Rock Star T-Shirt! We should all go pro, I even have the white trash rock star baby in her diaper, hahaha! (Make sure to push pause on the music on the right so you can hear the videos)

2 comments:

  1. haha, you crack me up, way to go! I can't stand the rock music, otherwise I'd probably like it too (I know, I'm such an old fuddy duddy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played Guitar Hero, but now I totally want to! After my camping trip where everyone had some sort of talent, like playing the guitar or singing... I want to learn to play the guitar. Maybe Guitar Hero will have to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...