Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall and Halloween Pictures

We took Sammy's pictures last weekend.  I originally went just for costume pictures, but then decided to add some fall pictures too.  I am SOOO glad that I did, she took GREAT pictures, which is NOT like her.  I always have a battle when we go, but she thought she was cute and was showing off this time!  Joe didn't even need to break out Monkey Man as much this time!

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are fantastic!! She is too cute in them! Sammy is getting to be such a big girl! She is really hamming it up in the flower costume! Oh man, I just saw the one when she is standing up!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. She is changing a lot right now it looks like. Turning into a big girl. I notice she's getting a lot more hair too. Yea Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love the background! Where did you get them done at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them done at JC Penny surprisingly! I've tried them ALL, and I always have the best luck there, and they're CHEAPEST!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...