For my sister-in-law Katie (Joe's sister), back in March or April we had a "Sister's Day" to celebrate her third baby boy that came in May. My other sister-in-law and I (Jenn, Joe's brother's wife) wanted to throw Katie a shower, but she didn't want one for her third boy, so we settled on just going to lunch and Jenn and I tried to buy her some essentials that she couldn't deny she needed! So since Jenn is expecting her third girl in December, we had another Sister's Day last Sunday. We bought Jenn some essentials that she also couldn't deny needing and headed off to Cheesecake Factory in Riverside. It was great, just the girls, no husbands or kids!

I also finally managed to take my monthly pregnancy picture (I was SO diligent with Sammy, but this poor kid is already getting forgotten!) Its just a little bump, but feels huge to me! I used all my pregnancy pictures that I took with Sammy in her scrapbook, so I am trying to take a monthly picture again to do for this one...which I am assuming is a girl since my sister-in-laws both had three of the same sex...but maybe I'll be surprised???

Someone wanted to get involved...and isn't it nice that in both pictures, Sammy is chewing on the top of the Tylenol bottle? Great parenting!
Cute baby bump! I love that Smamy wanted to touch too!
ReplyDeleteI love baby bump pictures, keep em' coming :) You look great! Ethan loves to chew on the top of the Tylenol bottle too.... I let him do it whenever I change him.
ReplyDeleteCute bump pics! You look good! I wonder what Sammy thinks about it?
ReplyDeleteCute bump! I've been wondering if you were taking them again for this baby. Sammy was so cute with Taylor the other night. She's going to be a good big sister!
ReplyDeleteOkay everyone is thinking exactly the same as me. Cute baby bump! I miss being prego!
ReplyDeleteCute little bump!
ReplyDelete