About two weekends ago we went up to Oak Glen. Jessica suggested Rios Los Rancho at Riley's Farm (I think that's what it's called) and it was BE-A-UUUU-TIFUL! It was a little warm, but still a great break from our normal weekend routine!
Monkey Man made an appearance here, she was so cute sitting on the pumpkins! Okay, I had NO idea that pumpkins had thorns on the stems! That was interesting trying to keep Sammy from the pumpkins when we were so excited to show them to her in the first place!

Sammy thought she could pick the pumpkin up like she did in her Penny's photo shoot...A LITTLE more heavy though!
Joe did a little "corn" lesson for Sammy!
The raspberries were slim pickens, but Sammy was able to find some to eat right off the vine...it was pretty cute!
Sammy was quiet the explorer!

Hi Tawny,
ReplyDeleteWe took my niece there a couple weekends ago too. But we lucked out and it was rather on the cool side! My favorite thing was the apple cider. We bought tons of apples, but they weren't very good ones. I love the pics of Sammy on the pumpkin!!
Sammy looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Looks like a fun day. I haven't been there in years. Too bad it wasn't a cool fall day when you went. I never knew pumpkin stems had thorns either! That is annoying when your baby wants to touch and explore them.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! They look so professional. I think we're going to head up to Oak Glen soon for some apple picking. I hope this beautiful fall weather continues!
ReplyDeleteSammy is so cute. When are you posting pictures of your growing belly? Any bump yet?
ReplyDelete