On Thursday night we went to Disneyland to go to the Trick-or-Treat party. The party didn't start in California Adventure until 6:30, so we went early so we could go into Disneyland first. We got there about 4, and thanks to Keely, had a FABULOUS time! Things were so different for Sammy this time (the last time we went she was 1, now she's 1 1/2). She was SO excited about every little thing, which I am totally in love with! We went on the Jungle Cruise and Pirates for the first time and she loved both! Then to Fantasyland before going to CA Adventure. I would totally recommend the Trick-or-Treat Party to everyone, I can't wait to go again, well really I just cant' wait to take her at Xmas time!!! Just a little while longer!!!
On the tram into the park.
My little window shopper.





First ride was the train around the park.

This time on the Teacups, Joe spun as fast as possible, while Sammy giggled the WHOLE time!


First time on Dumbo, and Daddy didn't do it low, he went as high as possible, as often as he could, she LOVED it!





Disneyland's cute decorations....




She was a big girl on the carousel this time, and she LOVED it!
Disneyland's cute decorations....
I love her in this little hat!
On our way back to the car to change into her costume.
My little Flower was ready for the Trick-or-Treat party!

The decorations were adorable, but does Disney ever NOT go all out?

Ready to boogie at the Candycorn Dance Floor (baby nightclub)hahaha!


Awwwww. That even makes ME want to go to Disneyland, and I am not a fan of Disneyland!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a darling flower!!!!
Great pictures! It looks like Sammy had a fun, exhausting day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Sammy had so much fun! We will have to go when Taylor gets older.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the one of Sammy dancing with the candycorn lady. She looks like she had a ball. You guys squeezed in a lot of rides before the party too. Way to go. I wish I felt like walking around Disney so we could take Hannah, but at this point it just sounds like too much. Next year for sure! Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast! Sammy looks too stinkin' cute in her costume! I'll have to take Ethan next year :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Sammy is darling!!!
ReplyDelete