On Sunday we actually had a really lazy day! We gave Joe his gifts, dressed the kids in their Father's Day gear, walked to the Towne Center, took pictures, came home and fed the kids lunch, put them down for a nap, took a nap ourselves, took the kids swimming in the kiddie pool, popped the kiddie pool, went to Taco Station, went to the park, then did bed time routine. Sounds like a lot but we didn't plan anything, just did what we wanted to do, LOVE those kinds of days don't you?

yes! I LOVE those days! We have a lot of Saturdays that are exactly like that! its the best! no rushing around...cleaning...blah blah...just good ol' spur of the moment fun!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Glad it was a relaxing day. Those really are the best.
ReplyDeletedid you make Sammy's bows?? I am trying to make bows for Aubree and working on hints and tips.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you all enjoyed each other :) The pictures are cute! Glad you had a nice day together.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had fun! Great pics!
ReplyDeletesounds like such a great day. I love their shirts!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics and the kiddos with their "dad" gear. They look so cute and Travis looks like he's getting bigger.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pics, you always do so good. Thanks for inspiring me to get my blog going. I look forward to getting more cute ideas from you! Happy that Joe's day was great =)
ReplyDelete