Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old but GOOD!

These are pictures from when Travis was one week old, I just NEVER posted them. I had originally thought that I was going to use some of these for the birth announcements, but I obviously didn't do that...so then I was thinking how I never put them on here! Joe and I did them ourselves, so it was hard to get a good family one, but we got some great ones of the kids. My favorite is the "with love, God". I got that idea from Jessica's blog when her friend Faith did her son's newborn pics...so precious!
This was the one for the announcements...I had it in sepia, but I don't know what happened to it...here it is just normal, still sweet :)


One of my FAVORITES!!!


I need to steam the sheet...it was so wrinkly :(




Ahhh...LOVE it!














You can really see his port wine stain here... won't be there for much longer hopefully!



He was one week old at Easter, so Sammy had her Easter dress on, and Travis had his little bunny outfit too!



6 comments:

  1. p.s. my favorite is the one of him sleeping on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so beautiful. I love them all. My favorite is the one of just T on the towel with the "love God" note on him. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did a very good job! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys did a great job! I love the ones with the ribbon, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...