Here are two videos of the kids, short but cute!
First one, Sammy. Sammy LOVES to read books, most times she would rather sit in her room and play with her books than watch a show! One morning I caught her reading Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle:
This one is when we went to Sea World and Sammy kept talking about all the different things she was going to see:
Next one, Travis. I was trying to have Joe video Travis talking to me, but he had something else in mind, kinda funny :)

Travis makes the same sounds as Madison. So cute! Sammy is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSammy will be GATE someday. Ha.
ReplyDeleteTravis is a typical man already. Love the jammies, my Bogie had the same ones.
Super cute kiddos.
They are both so cute! That's too cute how Travis got so happy after he worked his magic.
ReplyDeletecute videos :) Sammy is so funny, I love it.
ReplyDeleteCute videos. I love listening to little kids talk so seriously. Sammy is so cute. And little Travis, that video was too funny. Such a big smile when he "felt better". :)
ReplyDeleteLoved the videos!
ReplyDeleteHey Tawny- You can borrow my letters, but Michael's is probably closer to you than my house. Her dress is from Gap Kids at Ontario Mills.
ReplyDeleteSammy is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the video of Travis. It NEVER fails!!