Friday, July 3, 2009

Eight

Eight things I look forward to...
1. Getting a pedicure alone and with Sammy
2. Nap time when both kids are down
3. Getting to catch up my DVR'd shows with Joe
4. Joe coming home so I have another adult in the house!
5. Hearing Travis "talk" to me
6. Massages, they don't come around too often
7. Getting my hair did (next week Genn!!!)
8. When both kids are down for the night

Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Got up and took both kids to Stroller Strides
2. Took BOTH kids to the mall, so proud of myself!
3. Made, ordered, and picked up Travis' Baptism invitations
4. Watched Samantha walk over and kiss Travis on the head for no apparent reason other than loving him!
5. Had special time with Sammy making Cheerio necklaces
6. Read Moo Baa La, La, La, about 7 times
7. Did 4 loads of laundry (two being the kids-uggg)
8. Went to dinner with the Steeles at the Plaza, all the while looking suspicious outside of Vons (Krysten you know what I mean!)

Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Be a stay at home momma
2. Make dinner every night
3. Shop with no budget
4. Run a marathon-one day!
5. Scrapbook whenever I want, like the old days
6. Own my own house on the river and a gorgeous boat
7. Buy a new big house (soon, soon, soon-patience Tawny)
8. Have my wedding day again without the planning before!

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Greys Anatomy
4. The Closer
5. The Bachelor (& Bachelorette)
6. Here Come the Newlyweds
7.Real World
8. Jon and Kate (well, we'll see how much longer :( )

8 People I Tag:
Jessica
Sarah
Krista
Stacy
Krysten
Jada
Laura
Noreen
And anyone else-it's kinda a brain buster trying to answer all of these!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! Have a nice 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these little questionaires. I learn so much about people! I have to feed the baby in about 5 minutes, so I'll do it later :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, wish I could be a stay at home mama too :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish list is a lot like yours!! Thanks for tagging me, I am assuming it is me (no last name) It is great to learn more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...