I'm taking the same online Photoshop class that Amy is taking and so part of the class is that we post our work on our blog or the gallery! It's fun to see all the different ideas!
Except for your look better than mine! Where did you get the cute word? I used "celebrate" because I wasn't really sure where to get another one. Did you just write it in with the text tool? Good Job!
Irene-thanks!!! We are taking a free photoshop class online at http://www.jessicasprague.com/ There are some cute ideas we are getting! Amy-Thanks!!! I just wrote in friendship because the other words didn't really work for the pic...I just played around with what they gave us! It's very similar to what we were doing too!
Those look great!!
ReplyDeleteWhich class is it?
Except for your look better than mine! Where did you get the cute word? I used "celebrate" because I wasn't really sure where to get another one. Did you just write it in with the text tool? Good Job!
ReplyDeleteIrene-thanks!!! We are taking a free photoshop class online at http://www.jessicasprague.com/ There are some cute ideas we are getting!
ReplyDeleteAmy-Thanks!!! I just wrote in friendship because the other words didn't really work for the pic...I just played around with what they gave us! It's very similar to what we were doing too!
Your photos look great, like staight out of a magazine. I enjoy seeing your products.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures turned out sooooo cute! Thank you for posting the link for the class, I will have to check it out!
ReplyDelete