Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lesson 3

I know that I am using the same pictures that I just posted, but that is all I have on my computer right now! This is the hand tinted vintage pic + frame + a new signature that I made for my pics...as if I were professional, ha...just fun to paste on there!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! That is the perfect pic! Can you please teach me how to make a cute signature...you're so prefessional! I'm glad I read your comment because I didn't read far enough for the frame, I went back and got it now. I really like these classes. She is so easy to understand. Maybe we can take another??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! I signed up for the class as well but uggg I'm a slacker. I just love the pic of the two girls hugging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, amazing work!! I love it, such a sweet picture (and little girl)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...