Monday, July 20, 2009

Home Depot Playdate

So recently (well 6 weeks ago) I joined Stroller Strides! Stroller Strides is a fitness program for moms and their babies, I had actually wanted to join after having Sammy and never did. So this summer along with 4 of my friends, we all joined the Riverside group and have been loving everyday! I am so proud of myself for getting up and out of the house every morning by 8:00 with the kids to go workout with the other moms and their kiddos. Sammy LOVES it and has made so many new friends! Every Thursday and Friday are play group days and last Thursday happened to be a Home Depot trip. It was sooo cute, this kids all got special aprons and got to make little herb gardens!




Some of the moms that went with their kids!
Okay, this pic of me and the kids was post workout, so cut me some slack :)


She was so proud of her certificate!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute :) Way to go doing Stroller Strides every day, wow... I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. Wish I had the motivation to work out right now. It's just too hot. (Or at least, that is my excuse) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it with 2 little ones. I'm looking forward to being able to do those meet ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun! I am going to have to check out our local Home Depot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures (as always) wish Madeline was a little older...soon enough right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! I'd love to join something like that, I just have no time. Good for you too for getting up early to workout. I'm with Genn, for me, it's too hot to workout right now... ;)

    Do you know if Home Depot holds little workshops like this for regular fat people that don't work out with their kids? I'd love to take Riley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...