9 months.
WOW!
9 months is just 3 months away from 1 year old.
WOW!
What can I say, I'm still in disbeleif! I know that it is so clique to say, "time flys" or "he's getting so big so fast"...but really he is!!!
I knew I would say it too, I miss him being so tiny. Don't misinterpret that by any mean, I'm in NO rush for #3 if there even WILL be a #3, but watching him tonight as I rocked him before bed, I tried to remember what he felt like when his feet didn't hang off the edge of the chair, or when I had to swaddle him, or when his diapers fit in the palm of my hand.
Really where has the time gone?!
Well I will tell you what time has done to this little guy:
*signs "more"!!! YEAH!!! I LOVE IT!
*claps
*says "mamamama", but unfortunately more often "dadadadada", and "bababababa"
*weighs 19 1/2 lbs and is 28 inches long
*army crawls all over and now more often will crawl on all 4's
*pulls up, but is afraid to fall down(SO afraid that he'll stand up in his crib, that we have since lowered, and scream until someone comes to save him, but then gets mad because he wants to be picked up, not continue to nap!)
*wrestles with Sammy AND Daddy
*When we say "show us your dancey dance-Yo Gabba Gabba style-he laughs and rocks back and forth!
*SCREAMS-UGGGGG such a horrible accomplishment!
*eating most table foods
*now being mobile, is very difficult to take pictures next to the bear :(









Your blog is looking so good! Especially for a working mama of two! Travis is doing so much! I can't believe how fast time is going! I need to hit you up on what you're giving him for table foods. :) Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHe is so darling Tawny!!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteHave you noticed that since you made your pics bigger they are cut off on the right side? To fix that you have to change your template to a stretch one. :)
Genn, I did change it to stretch and it works on my computer, but when I use Joe's computer they are cut off...arrrrghhh, don't know what the issue is :( Then when I look at your blog on my computer your sidebar overlaps your big pics?! So weird and frustrating :(
ReplyDeletecute pictures! travis is getting up to that year mark! wow!
ReplyDeleteYep, crazy he's almost one. That means Taylor is almost 2! Unbelieveable! Is that spelled right?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 9 months already! That means that Gavin will be too in no time at all! Doesn't it seem like time is going by so much faster with the 2nd?? T is such a cutie pie! I love all the pics!
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks cute! I can't believe he's 9 months!!! Ahhh, time really flies with the second one doesn't it? He's such a cute lil' man!
ReplyDelete