Okay, this would have to be the COOLEST bowling alley I have EVER been too! It was much more "grown up" than the bowling alleys I remember bowling at in high school!
Just to prove it... :) I have to say that because it went downhill from there :(
Can't wait for the next bowling night...who's in???!!!

















Happy Birthday Joe!
ReplyDeleteSorry we missed such a fun night!
Yay! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteStrike is the FUNNEST blowling alley ever! We have one right down the street at the Ditsrict!
If you go during the day they will put the bumpers up and the cartoons and kids music on for the kiddos. They love it!
Looks like you all had a blast!
Sorry we missed it! It looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI've heard about that place...looks like fun!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! i didn't even know it was his bday! looks like you had fun! jason and i have never been bowling together in the 8+ years we've known eachother!
ReplyDeleteI have heard great things about that place. It looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday Joe.
ReplyDelete