Friday, January 22, 2010

Ladybug Dirl...AKA: Ladybug Girl

Cutest book EVER!

When I redecorated the kids' room I got this book for Sammy. Mainly because it matched the red and white polka dot theme.
Well the other day she asked me to take it down off the shelf to read it.
But before we could open it, the conversation went like this:

S: What is she wearing?

M: Looks like a ladybug outfit.

S: She has the same rain boots as me.

M: You're right she does.

S: I need to get them

*Sammy RAN around looking for her boots from Santa*

S: I need my tirt too!

M: What skirt?

S: My LADYBUG tirt!

M: Okay, I'll get it.

S: I'm a Ladybug Dirl now too Mama!

This is now a must before reading.


Today after S was an angel at the hospital (pictures of T's procedure to come), and enduring the horrific rainy drive both ways, I told Sammy that we should go puddle jumping. When she put on her rain boots, she also demanded that she wear her "Ladybug Dirl Stirt" too...how could I resist the photo opp?!!!















13 comments:

  1. OMG Adorable!! She is so precious and what a great photo op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...My cute little umbrella shots that I just took aren't cute compared to this (not Taylor...her outfit)!! What an adorable little outfit. She was picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you just love those perfect candid photo opportunities?

    Beautiful Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! reat skirt! can't wait until jilli wants to wear cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain puddle pictures are some of my absolute favorites. And these are adorable!

    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are such cute pictures!! I love those red rainboots and her umbrella! What a great and fun photo opp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love these pics! What a special memory for both Sammy and you! You need to frame a pic and put it next to her book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some seriously ADORABLE pictures Tawny. I love them! You have to frame at least one and put it up in their room :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely darling :O) just read that book to my kiddos last night in front of a big cozy fire :O)
    cute book.
    just ran across your blog from the goat and the kid. so happy i did :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely darling :O) just read that book to my kiddos last night in front of a big cozy fire :O)
    cute book.
    just ran across your blog from the goat and the kid. so happy i did :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I missed this post too!!! How fun! She is having a blast. And she is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her style! ;) Too darn cute for words! I love umbrellas too! ;)
    Very fun pics!
    Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are darling, i now want to have another girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...