I really want to win this!

Not that I couldn't just go to the store and buy it.
But I can't buy the Pioneer Woman's signature.
And I am not going to be at one of her book signings anytime soon.
So I'd like to win.
But wouldn't you all too?
I'd at least love for a friend to win it so that you could share :)
Go give it a try too!

if i won i would totally give it to you! :)
ReplyDelete=) Good luck friend!
ReplyDeleteLove love the new blog name!! Love it!
I have it checked out from the library right now. Such a great cookbook! My favorite is the egg in the hole. Crack an egg in a skillet into a piece of bread with a hole in it. Genius I tell you!
ReplyDeleteme too! me too! i think it's so cool that thought to get a signed copy for her first giveaway. very smart!!
ReplyDeletei hope you win!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh... I want one too, but I'm with you on the {never} winning anything.... I'm crossing my fingers for you!
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog title!! So cute and it sounds perfect! Very much worth the wait ;)
ReplyDelete