Ta Da!
I'm sure the wait (my basic neglect) was not worth the reveal, but I like it!
I just got to thinking about what my blog title meant.
I mean, sure, I do think there are many things that make my life "Beautiful".
I appreciate everyone of them.
But really what is it that explains my life in a short phrase or a few words?
My kids.
Then I got to thinking about what it is that makes me smile each day.
What is it about them that I love and cherish?
Is it the way Miss S talks about her current obsession, or how T wants whatever it is that is the obsession and will stop at nothing to get it?
Is it that Miss S can't wait for trips to the store with Mommy that she calls "just girls", or how T belly laughs when rolling around on the ground with Daddy- "just boys"?
Is it that Miss S can set up a Tea Party with her eyes closed, or that T so desperately wants to eat each piece of it?
Is it that Miss S can put on a tiara instantly become her version of Belle, or that T can use a dinosaur to tear down the whole dollhouse?
They are both so different, yet have so many similarities.
Ultimately, in their red polka dot room, they have started to build a relationship that will be theirs forever.
I could give you all the tales. Well I guess that is what my blog is, I do give all the tales.
Princess and Pirate Tales.
*I want to change the website address and have blogger direct everyone to it, but I don't know how unless I buy a custom domain...anyone know? I'm just saying "jtspaino3" is actually "paino4" now...

It's perfect! Perfectly explained too! And it makes me think of a Taylor Swift song my daughter always sings. Anyway, I adore the new look/title/everything!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You are so clever :)
ReplyDeleteThe Painos always have a great tale or adventure!
Hope that all went well today for T, keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Haven't followed for long...but your new blog title is adorable and perfect! Makes total sense to me!:)
ReplyDeleteLove seeing all of their room pictures too!
Enjoy the day!
great change, my friend.
ReplyDeletelove the new header, simple and cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the new title. Super cute and fun!
ReplyDeletecute cute.... love the new title... I think it's very fitting :)
ReplyDeletecute- i love it and it fits your sweet family well!
ReplyDeleteLove the new name :) It's perfect
ReplyDeleteperfect new name! and i love their room. some how i missed it before, but so glad you linked up to it cause it is super cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look-- love the name!
ReplyDeleteNice work.
Very cute new name. :) It's a good fit.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are TOTALLY precious.. and let me just tell you (from someone who has now raised kids in literally 2 generations)... it is those tiny (no one else sees the fabulousness) moments with your children that make LIFE incredible.. I love your new name and what it stands for.. ENJOY your princess and your pirate.
ReplyDeleteStaci
Worth the wait and the build up :). Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable. Maybe you could help me come up with one? I have thought about it a lot and I can't think of one I love. Yours is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love the changes Tawny...change is good! Now I have to be sure this comes up on my blog roll and I know it is you! I love it, it is reflective of your cute personality.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new title :D It is just darling and the graphics are perfect!!!
ReplyDeletei love it!
ReplyDeletetawny... i'm in love with the new name and header!!! it's adorable and is perfect for your blog! it makes me smile.
ReplyDeletei think you could change the domain (without buying one - it would still be "yourdomainname.blogspot.com" - so as long as you don't mind the whole .blogspot thing.) by starting a new blog on blogger and then importing your html and posts from this blog. good luck!
I {love} the new name and header! Cute, cute, cute! :)
ReplyDelete